Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
WHO WE ARE
Centrum Campaign Limited is a company registered in England & Wales, number 11247918, and operates a data controller function.
Our registered office address is:
Centrum Campaign Ltd, c/o Newmans, Dvs House, 4 Spring Villa Road, Edgware, Middlesex, United Kingdom, HA8 7EB
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of running and maintaining our website and communicating with you, we collect and process the following data:
• Information about your use of our site, including pages viewed and the resources, links and PDFs you access. Such information includes traffic data, device data, location data and other communication data; and
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, your email address if you contact us.
Under the GDPR Directive, we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following applies:
1. you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
3. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
5. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
We use information about you to:
• Present site content effectively to you;
• Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you;
• To notify you of any changes to our services or products;
• Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to;
• Provide data analysis for our management team;
• Administer your donations (if any);
• Manage our events; and/or
• Send you correspondence and communicate with you.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the reasons set out above, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at email@example.com , and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge that doing so will limit our ability to provide the best possible information, products and services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the information, products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside the EEA for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to this transfer, processing or storing. This may involve the transfer of data by electronic media including the internet. Where your data is transferred outside the UK, Centrum Campaign Limited will ensure that the recipient agrees to keep your information confidential and hold it securely in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud; and/or
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business, your personal information will be disclosed to the buyer.
We have in place procedures and controls to protect the personal data we collect from you from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction in accordance with GDPR.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
• request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
• request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
• be informed of what data processing is taking place;
• restrict processing;
• object to processing of your personal data; and
• complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out below.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
QUALITY OF INFORMATION
We take all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information which we collect from you is accurate, up-to-date and complete. If any of the information you have previously provided to us changes or is no longer accurate please notify us at email@example.com .